Sunday, April 25, 2010

we ♥ vintage

At the We ♥ Vintage market yesterday afternoon. It was held in The Flying Scotsman, Mt. Lawley. It's a new market and is going to be held monthly. Jasmine, Sarah, Olivia and I went and it was my first time in Mt. Lawley.

Sarah and I looking for the perfect piece to add to our wadrobe (:
(My hair is nearly as long as hers! WOOHOO!)

Jasmine really wanted this hat but unfortunately, she didn't. ):

Awesome tv!

Thanks Jasmine for the photos! I'll post up more photos later from the video Jasmine made (:

We walked around after and Olivia was debating whether she wanted to buy these hobo gloves from Planet but it was a huge rip-off so she didn't.

We also went into Store and looked at all the awesome bits and bobs inside. It was so awesome and it's bigger than the one in Fremantle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?