Saturday, April 17, 2010

SUMMER!

No, no, it's not summer. What I meant was that I made my very fist Polyvore set called Summer! Hip Hip Hooray! I never really knew what the Polyvore website was all about. But I know now that it is so awesome! If you were like me two days ago, not knowing what Polyvore is, well it is an ah-ma-zing website that allows you to create your very own fashion sets. How cool is that?! Just check out the website: www.polyvore.com

This was my first set, and I entered the Dress-A-Friend Fridays! Dedicated to Astri (hellogoodbyez.blogspot.com)
.
SUMMER!
SUMMER! by eugeniaammm featuring TopShop tops


Items in this set:
Topshop - Oversize Tunic Cover Up
Mixed- Dip Short
Women's Gladiator Sandals for sale at the ALDO Shoes Online Store., $100
Donna small leather hobo, $795
Marc by Marc Jacobs - Enamel Bangle Round Hinged Bangle (Strawberry..., $98


Anyways I just found a great magazine, Lula!

Courtesy of lulamag.com


I searched up subscription prices for Australia and I was so shocked. It was $72 for two issues on magshop.com.au. That's so exx! So now I need to ask, does anyone know where to get it cheaper or does anyone have an issue they are willing to sell at a reasonable price?

2 comments:

  1. LOL OMG THAT IS SO COOL and woop i do love starbucks ;) hahahha damn i want that top and those shoes and all of those thigns hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha I'm glad you liked it (:

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?