Tuesday, April 20, 2010

untitled

I just found out from my dad that the computer that crashed is not able to recover all the files. It's depressing thinking that all my pictures which I have taken are lost. Forever. I shouldn't have procrastinated when wanting to post up all those photos, such as the ones with friends and at the Lady Gaga concert. Oh well, no point getting all sulky about it.

On Saturday Sarah, Jasmine, Astri and I went to Olivia's house. It was a sleepover but Astri was not able to sleepover. However, surprisingly, Jasmine was allowed to! I don't know how but she was allowed! Probably her first ever with actual consent from her parents. hahaha. We played Cooking Mama, Band Hero and Singstar. My favourite was Cooking Mama but I got sick of it after a while. Later we were a bored so we went into the fridge. That was when we realised there were about 30 pomegranates in the fridge! It was crazy! Olivia offered to cut it for us and we just said YES! Thing is, no one knew how to eat it! But we eventually figured it out and it was so, different! After managing to eat most of the pomegranate we watched 50 First Dates. It's one of my all-time favourite and it was sweet! Astri left when the movie ended and so we -mostly I- decided to watch a Thai horror movie that I brought along! Sadly, we stopped 20 minutes into the show because Jasmine, Sarah and Olivia were to chicken to watch it. hahahha. We later watched Cinderella Story and all of us were shocked to find out that Sarah had never ever watched it! We did many other random things later on but you should just check out Sarah's blog, www.colourmesarah.blogspot.com, to find out the details.

Yesterday I went shopping with Kim, Felicia, Ji-Won, Maria and Yoona. They were shopping for their dance outfits but I just tagged along. (I'm not in the dance haha). Firstly we shopped around Harbour Town and I never knew that some of the shops even existed there! Later we just shopped in the city but I didn't find anything that I wanted.

Today was the first day of Term 2 and there was just so much to talk about! And just then Sarah sent me the most hottest Tumblr ever. Literally. I'll just post up my favourite. Teehee!

Why He's Hot:
  1. Let’s get the obvious out of the way — this girlyman is not handsome. He is fucking beautiful, divine, heavenly, whatever you want to call it, and heart-achingly so. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Bill motherfucking Kaulitz, and he can do whatever the fuck he wants and always look fabulous doing it.
  2. He’s in a band with his twin brother, and he sings. Not only that, he did some modeling not too long ago.
  3. Not only do millions of girls worldwide lust after this German hottie, some men do as well. Even Adam Lambert thinks he’s gorgeous.
  4. He has pouty lips that are just begging to be chewed on. Don’t even pretend that you don’t want those lips all over your body and some other places. He also has cheekbones and a jawline that could cut glass, a tongue piercing a smile that is the sun shining through the grey skies on a cloudy day and lastly, a fucking sexy tattoo.
  5. Now when he hits the stage, oh hell. You can forget about him being feminine, he turns into a GOD. He has all the right poses and he can dance, damnit. There is 6 feet of sex in this 20-year-old body and I bet you just want him strapped to your bed.
Just have to agree with all this. Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?