Saturday, April 10, 2010

addictions

I'M SO ADDICTED TO LITTLEBIGPLANET! But maybe this addiction will go away. I think I haven't told you about my addiction to other things. Things like a really awesome band from Germany. Hint* hint* to all my friends (; TOKIO HOTEL! Well, it wasn't exactly an addiction to the band but actually the front-man, Bill Kaulitz. I'm sure that this is just a phase that most girls go into when they're in high school but who am I to know. I love their music especially World Behind My Wall, from their new album and 1000 Meere, from a previous album. Curious to listen to their music? Search them up on Youtube!


Clockwise from top right: Tom Kaulitz, Bill Kaulitz, Gustav Schäfer, Georg Listing
Courtesy of tokiohotelamerica.com


Oh
and did I mention that Bill and Tom are identical twins? Cool right? (:

2 comments:

what do you think?