Friday, April 2, 2010

catch-up

Really need to do a catch-up for the last three days. Being a bit lazy to update because my Internet is capped!

Thursday.
It was the last day of term one and we get two weeks of holidays! What made this day even better was what was coming up next. Need a hint? She's a talented singer/songwriter with an outrages sense of style. Ready for it? It's LADY GAGA! I've been really excited for this day for the whole term! Astri, Jasmine and I were really pumped for the concert which was held at Burswood Dome. We went there together and arrived at 4:30pm. This meant that we had to wait for three hours! Although fortunately, Jasmine's sisters were already waiting in line before us! So we were able to cut queue. Near the door!

The concert started with a band, Semi Precious Weapons. I'm not a fan of their music but here's a photo I took of the lead singer!

As you can see, I was standing pretty close to the front! BUT, I moved further back later in the concert because I was separated from Jasmine and Astri!




Friday.
Went to an Easter party at my dad's friend's house. I didn't know anyone there but I did make a couple of new friends! Had dinner there and ohmygosh, he had the nicest tea set ever! They had a lovely floral print and their shape was so sweet! Later on, I found out that he bought them from England for $3000! Crazy right?!

Saturday.
Today I helped my mum fry pancakes for breakfast while she was busy making scones. Some of them had a really weird shape because when I flipped them, they would stick to the side and I would then have to push it to the base of the pan! But they still tasted great! My two little brothers ate so many and I think I fried about 15 pieces! My mum's scones were amazing and they were so light! (If you know what I mean!)
Later I met up with Olivia, seeing her for the first time since Monday. We looked at Bardot, which recently opened a few days ago next to Sportsgirl in Garden City. We went to the Fremantle markets and ate a crepe! It was yummy but it made my hands really sticky! We entered a random Nova game that was being held on the streets. Olivia and I won CD's but they were really crap. (We left them behind in some random store and it looked like they were selling them!) We walked around a bit more and just went back to Garden City. I tried on a really trippy denim military jacket at Forever New!

When I arrived home, my family held a dinner for a friend who just returned from his one-year trip to South America! According to him, it sounded really fun!



(I'll upload more photos tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?