Thursday, April 15, 2010

crash

Currently feeling really guilty. Two days ago, I downloaded some file from the net. I had opened it and got what I wanted but there were some other unnecessary files. Files that I should have deleated but as my usual self, procrastinated to do so. So then my dad came in and wanted to use the comp. I logged of and forgot about the files and BOOM. The computer crashed while he was using it. We sent it for repair and the technician said that the hard drive was damaged. Dad is going to have to buy a new hard drive but the up-side of all this is that the new one would have one terabyte of memory. One terabyte! Meaning one thousand gigabytes. WOOHOO! Anyway the lesson learnt is to always deleate files that are not needed and check for viruses.

Anyway, yesterday we had a board-game-day at Astri's house! Oh and it was also Ilma's birthday! She's so old, hahahha. We played games such as Pictionary, Life!, Cranium and Jenga Truth or Dare! It was so fun! Did I mention that Astri made lasagne for us? Well she did! So goooood.

Today I had a massive Sex and the City marathon. Don't laugh at me but, I finally learnt the proper way to pronoune Hermès! It's pronounced at air-mez and not her-mees! And Mum's bread in the oven is smelling goooooooood! hahaha

2 comments:

what do you think?