Monday, April 12, 2010

honey honey

Hmmm, what have I been doing for the past three days you ask? Well, I slept over at Lauren's house last night. We ate dinner at a Japanese restaurant that was nearby her house. It was my first time being there, even though my dad always talks about how good it is. The restaurant took me by surprise because it was tiny! Literally, the sitting area was smaller than Lauren's kitchen. (or even my own kitchen!) This meant that we had to wait a while to get a table! So the lady told us we had to wait about 20 minutes. So we went to the supermarket that was near it. When we went back, a group of people were leaving and you know what happens? A stupid lady cut the queue and took our table. BITCH! We complained to the lady but she didn't even know what to do. But I guess it didn't matter because Karma will bite her in the ass. So we just waited for another 20 minutes. Good thing was, the food was so yuuum! We ordered Shoyu Ramen, Agedashi Tofu, Tempura Prawn Sushi and sweet Green Tea. Oishi!

When we went back Lauren and Rachel started practicing their dance that they have to perform next month. After that we watched one of the Thai horror movies which I brought. But to make the movie seem even better, we had to make popcorn! Since the only flavour you could get from the supermarket is normal butter, we decided to drizzle some honey on it! It was the best!

Lauren drizzling the honey. Smells good!

Voilà!

The movie that we watch was called Cadaver. I was really disappointed because the movie was not as scary as I thought. The storyline itself was really stupid! And therefore, I do not recommend you to ever watch that movie.

After that we didn't know what to do but it just so happened that there was a movie that was near Lauren's Playstation. I still don't know the name of it but it was really funny. It starred Robin Williams, a gay who owned a club with his partner. This movie was so funny and it was so much better than the previous.

On Sunday, there a Retro Market was being held in Northbridge. It was my second time going there and they sell a lot of vintage objects such as accessories, records, magazines and mainly clothing. I bought a pink tank for $5! Lauren bought a really awesome pair of earrings the shape of a machine gun!

Lauren and Rachel trying on really furry hats! (Later we found out that they were real fur and we never touched them again.)


We went to Sportsgirl and saw really cute earmuffs! Wonder if I should buy them to wear this winter.


And then we went to Icey Ice! We shared a peanut butter crêpe. It was so messy. Took a random photo of the table. (I know it doesn't look that messy but, if you were there, there were a lot of crumbs!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?