Thursday, April 8, 2010

frozen

OHMYGOSH! LittleBigPlanet is my favourite game from today onwards! I especially love Sackboy's (the little guy who you can dress up and play around with) facial expressions! It's just way over dramatic which makes him so adorable! I played this game for the first time ever and I just couldn't stop! Astri and Olivia came over to play it too, as well as my little brother! It was so fun and i guess you could call us addicts!

Right above is Sackboy! So adorable!

But, of course, we took a break from the game for a little while. So what did we do? We went SWIMMING!

The weather was quite warm compared to the past few days. We assumed the pool would be cool and refreshing but still quite warm. Oh, how we were wrong. The water was freezing! We only stayed in the pool for 15 minutes and taking a nice hot shower right after never felt better.

Just checked Facebook and saw that there was going to be a Vintage Sale in North Perth! THANKYOU SHERLYNN!

1 comment:

  1. NOW I FEEL LIKE PLAYING IT! LOLOL what an awesome game ;)

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?