Tuesday, June 29, 2010

aagggghh!

Haven't blogged for a really, really, REALLYYY long time. I just suddenly lost the motivation, you know? School can make you so stressed you just can't be bothered doing anything anymore! Can't even imagine what next year will be like. AAHHH. But I'm so glad that the holidays are going to start in a few days! And all those lucky people who started their holidays early, ahem, SHERLYNN & KIM?! You lucky $!&@()# Especially you Kim, going to PARIS?! hahaha. Just kidding, you two have fun!

Now I'm just craving Oreos.


or maybe some Ladurée macaroons. They look so delicious.


And did I mention? Last week, my 18 relatives from Singapore came to visit! Yes that's right, 18 people! That makes, 23 people living under one tiny roof?! hahaha. But it was fun, having so many relatives in the same room -especially dinner time!- made it so warm you didn't even need heating, even though it's winter! Dinner was really crazy every night, there was so much food, it was like an all-you-can-eat! Midnight movies with honeyed-microwave-popcorn was the best. Really wished they could have stayed longer though, but at least I have lots of happy memories! AND, I found out one of my cousins ate at Ladurée! Ahhhh, I'm so jealous! But he did say he was planning to go for another Euro-trip at the end of the year and he might be able to take me along! Fingers-crossed that it will happen!

ONE MORE THING! Lauren, the really-awesome-girl-who-is-so-funny, bought me LULA! She found it it some little post office near her house! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! (It's the same issue as the picture from my old post!) LOVE IT SO MUCH!
♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?