Thursday, May 6, 2010

when you're fifteen

WOOHOO! On Monday I was officially 15!! It was me and Mum's birthday -yes, we have the same birth date- and we cooked dinner for everyone! I know that you'd probably be wondering, wait, shouldn't the rest of your family do the cooking? Well, my mum and I just loveee cooking so we made everyone Tom Yam Soup! It was good but it was so spicy! Made my lips swell for about 5 minutes. In a way, it made me seem like I had an extremely big mouth when in reality, my mouth is very small. (Even my dentist says so!)

I'm really excited for this weekend because it's going to be me and Lauren's birthday party! I know that it's a week late but that's because she wasn't able to do it last Saturday. So we're having it this weekend!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?