Friday, March 19, 2010

and the angels sing

Currently listening to the whole Janet Seidel album. It's so calming and beautiful. Really love her voice, wish I could sing like her!

Finally uploaded some photos from last week!

from Freo to City.

Raspberry White Cholcolate, San Churros
SO GOOD!


Me, Sarah, Astri ♥

The Very Handy and Smart Monkey, Store
(He does the times table for you!)

Well anyway,today Sherlynn, Meagan and I went to the city! Sherlynn bought a really cute pair of stockings to wear for the river cruise next week. I bought a pair too but mine's Gothic-like. Excited by the thought of me wearing it! hahaha.

But I really need to save money. At this rate, my back account is gonna hit $0 in the next month or so. Anyone hiring?

CRAZY GIRL DESPERATELY NEEDING A JOB!

Maybe I'll go job hunting these holidays.



No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?